Tuesday 30 June 2015

Who likes running? Seriously?....

Didn't post over the weekend (as I was away eating rich foods and drinking alcohol!) 

After Thursday football, I didn't fancy much exercise on a Friday! However I dragged my sorry self out for 11 miles on the bike so I felt a bit better about the haggis roll, scone, ripple and burrito I ate during the day! 

Needs must and all that! 

Then I decided to roll out the running last night! Ouch!!

I'm still sore today, 2.25 miles in 24 minutes, I was tired, but ok, I reckoned I could have done another mile or so before passing out, hey that's what the marathon runners do is it not? 

For another 2 mile run tonight and then the weekly 15 mile commute on my bike tomorrow. 

Will see how this progresses...... 


Oh and I lost another pound! Down to 15 stone 10 now! Still have a fair bit to lose though!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment