Monday 22 June 2015

22/06/2015

So what do you write in blogs? 

Motivational encouragement for yourself? 
Wallowing (pun partly intended) in my own self pity at my fitness? 

Sharing your story so others can relate to your battle on a daily/ weekly/ whenever you can be bothered updating the blog basis? 

Aye, that seems about right! 

Well we are at the start of the third week of the diet, 12 pounds lost. But it's horrendous. I miss my pizzas/ burgers and carbs at breakfast lunch and dinner. I'm eating food that my food eats, its green,  and not deep fried. That's the issue, where's my can of full fat "healthy" irn bru to keep my sugar levels up?

Diets suck, so does exercise but needs must. 

I'm making a lifestyle change. Shift the weight, eat better, and have a healthier lifestyle. Mini me, at 17 months today, would appreciate it. I want to be able to run rings around him at football well into my fifties! 

Who knows I might even try a half marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment